Earlier this month I received a Reader Appreciation Award from the lovely, Catherine over at “Sur les traces d’une gaspésienne gourmande…” Her blog is quite wonderful, and a place where she shares her various passions. It’s also a great blog to practice your French if you’re learning, or perhaps you already read it fluently!
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite color?
Hmm… somewhere in the green spectrum. For clothes I love off-whites and grays even though I know those technically aren’t colors.
2. What is your favorite animal?
Elephants! I don’t know why, but I’m just attracted to them.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Right now? Infusing water with fresh herbs, ginger, and lime… and just letting it chill.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter. It’s a lot more conversational, and I use it as a digital notepad sometimes too. Still got my handy dandy journalist’s pad though.
5. What is your favorite pattern?
I like delicate patterns… like flower prints that are sparse, small polka-dots, thin stripes. And rather than varying colors they vary texture and are monochrome in color. But I don’t really have a favorite.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving présents?
Giving! I really like the energy of being the giver. I appreciate if someone gifts me something as well though.
7. What is your favorite number?
Seven is a number that has repeated itself in my life, and I really like the number 648.
8. What is your favorite day of the week?
Mmm… I don’t have one. Maybe Saturday or Sunday because people are enjoying the day more.
9. What is your favorite flower?
White and the sort of faded blue hydrangeas
10. What’s your passion?
Oh boy! I’d say that it is my passion to share the human experience, and an understanding and appreciation for the universe. I do this through my art, writing, sharing recipes, conversation, and soon-to-be by also being a holistic health coach. I sense my greater purpose in being a part of something that is helping to preserve the things that are timeless, although sometimes forgotten. Like love.
Now who to pass the award on to… Melissa, Brittany, Gillian, Lauren, Kristina, Alexia, Natalie and Emily
Speaking of love, here are a few things I’ve been loving as of late…